Looking for male breast reduction surgery in Lahore Pakistan, Book your free online consultation from best gynecomastia doctor in Lahore The Male breast reduction surgery is treatment through which get effectively reduce the size of the breasts of a man the same time are endowed with a more defined shape and male.
What is male breast reduction surgery?
The term Men Boobs refers to the enlargement of men’s breasts, the treatment of which is addressed with the male breast reconstruction procedure.
This is a condition in which the male mammary glands are overdeveloped and there may also be unwanted localized fat deposits. The condition can be the result of hormonal changes, genetics, being overweight or obese, or due to the consumption of certain substances. Generally, men who suffer from this problem tend to be overweight and lead a totally sedentary life.
Men Boobs Surgery
Although this problem does not pose any danger to health, it can be very annoying for those who suffer from it, and their self-esteem may be affected. Some men even avoid certain physical activities or moments that are too intimate in order not to show their chest.
Men Boobs is characterized by:
- Excess glandular breast tissue
- Sometimes there is also excess fat
- There may also be excess skin
- It can be unilateral (one breast) or bilateral (both breasts)
The symptoms of male gynecomastia are visibly noticeable, since it is a physical problem. In general, it occurs in people who are overweight and lead a sedentary life, as well as derived from hormonal or endocrine problems, or even from the consumption of drugs, substances such as anabolic steroids or certain medications.
In general, the patient observes a growth in the size of their breasts, coming to perceive a different sensation in them, even a different touch that can sometimes cause some pain and sensitivity.
Among the main causes of Male breast Reduction surgery , one of the most important is due to hormonal changes, either for physiological reasons or by consuming certain substances or drugs as a side effect, although it also usually occurs in obese men who lead a life sedentary. In the first case, there are mainly three phases in which this problem can develop:
- In infants, due to exposure to maternal estrogens during pregnancy. It usually disappears in a couple of months.
- At puberty, around the age of 14, due to hormonal imbalances during male development. It also tends to go away over time.
- In old age, especially motivated by the decrease in testosterone production.
How is male male breast reduction surgery?
In more severe cases, excess skin can cause sagging of the breasts and a slight elevation of the breasts is required to reposition them. In some patients it has been enough to perform a liposuction, although in general breast enlargement in men is usually due to a combination of excess fat and fatty breast tissue.
Male breast Reduction Surgery is an outpatient treatment that is carried out under general anesthesia and the duration of the intervention is approximately one and a half hours. The surgeon makes incisions in the chest, usually in the areola to avoid leaving noticeable scars. The length of the incision will depend on the anatomy of the patient. With the help of liposuction and / or surgical excisions, the excess skin and / or excess fat is removed.
The surgeon shapes the man’s breasts, closes the incisions, and places a girdle. Once the necessary hours for observation have passed, the patient is discharged along with the surgeon’s instructions for recovery and the medication to be taken in the coming days.
Depending on the severity of the Men Boobs problem, doctors usually establish up to four different degrees in which to classify this problem:
- Grade I: the patient does not present a high excess of skin in the area of the breasts. Also, the increase in the nipples is not very high. The glandular tissue of patients within this grade can be removed without complications.
- Grade II. Although the growth is slight, it already affects an area larger than that around the nipple.
- Grade III. Here are framed those patients whose chest suffers some moderate growth that has extended beyond the edges of the areola, with ends that distance themselves from the rest of the chest. It is to this degree that the problem is visibly perceptible.
- Grade IV. The growth of the breasts is quite marked, getting to acquire an appearance similar to female breasts.
In addition, male Men Boobs can be unilateral when it occurs in a single breast, or bilateral, that is, it occurs in both. However, it is considered that the first is only a phase that ends up leading to the bilateral phase.
One can also speak of symmetric, when it occurs in the same way in both breasts, or asymmetric, when one breast is larger than the other.
How is the postoperative?
Swelling, bruising and tightness are common and transient in the first days after Gynecomastia surgery for men. At the time of discharge, the patient is given the medication and the guidelines for taking it to reduce the symptoms associated with the intervention. The first two days are the most intense and relative rest in a quiet place is recommended . The four weeks after the surgery should avoid lifting weight and sudden movements that involve the pectoral area and arms.
It is recommended to take walks of moderate intensity that will help activate blood circulation. It will be the surgeon who establishes the final timeline so that the patient can join his daily routine without problems.
Male breast Reduction Surgery Lahore Pakistan
Gynecomastia surgery in men is one of the most requested male aesthetic treatments . It focuses especially on the reduction of excessively developed breasts in men. Find out without obligation and get the results you want. Show off a more masculine chest from the hands of LC’s best cosmetic surgery and plastic surgery medical team
- Address Johar town: Cosmoplast Johar town 35-H3 Johar town lahore
- Address DHA: Cosmoplast DHA 14-DD DHA Phase 4 lahore
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0321-4945209
- Web: Best Plastic Surgeon in Lahore