Lipomas are commonly found in adults from 40 to 60 years of age, but can also be found in younger adults and children.
Some sources claim that malignant transformation can occur, while others say this has yet to be convincingly documented.
Who is a candidate for Lipoma Surgery?
- Patient having Lipoma / Multiple Lipomas should be medically fit
- Usually we ask patients to undergo surgery when pain or increase in size of Lipoma is there
- Most patients do this for Cosmetic Purpose
- Relief from unsightly bumpy skin
- The Lipoma Operation is done under sedation and Local Anesthesia.
- All Lipomas removed through very small incisions.
Recuperation and Healing
- All sutures are usually intra-dermal & don't require removal
- Initial mild discomfort is easily controlled with oral medication.
* Terms & conditions apply.